The third heat of the Hungarian national selection is over. The decision of the jury and the audience gave the green light to six of acts in the competition.
The six artists that will make it to the semifinals after tonight´s gala are the following:
- Olivér Berkes & Andi Tóth – Seven seas
- B The First – You told me you loved me
- Nika – Emlékkep
- Parno Graszt – Már nem szédülök
- Petruska – Trouble in my mind
- Szilvia Agárdi – It is love
The artists who did not qualify are:
- Viki Singh – Katonák
- Juli Horányi – Come along
- Bálint Gájer – Speed bump
- Ív – Love kills me
The semifinals of A Dal 2016 are scheduled for 13 and 20 February, with the Final on 27 February, when the winner and Hungarian representative in the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest will be selected.